Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Vote_lcapFor the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Voting_barFor the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Vote_rcap 
Sandra
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Vote_lcapFor the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Voting_barFor the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Empty
PostSubject: For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.   For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:09 pm

For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. 658515 I'm on the scrounge again For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. 575435

I need to borrow a Leather Training lead (pref black) for classes I'm entering Bailey in.
I left mine at our Lindseys house and she cant find it
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. 170113
I dont have time to order a new one. I know she's lost it coz she has moved house since, and I'm sure she has left it at the old place.

so if any of you have one to spare I could borrow For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. 2584031210
I will buy you an ice cream
For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. 910222
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
Lainee

Lainee

Number of posts : 4395
Rep : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.   For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:49 pm

sorry i dont have a spare training lead but will probably have a spare black leather lead in the car if no one can help out.......
anything for an ice cream For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. 610864
Back to top Go down
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female
Number of posts : 2629
Rep : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.   For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:24 pm

I have a red Gencon
Back to top Go down
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female
Number of posts : 3720
Rep : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.   For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:52 pm

what do you mean by training lead ,
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobrad.co.uk
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.   For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:36 pm

i have a very slim near black lead if its any good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.   For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:30 pm

We were planning on coming down with Ged and Oz (even got them groomed at my friends parlour) but circumstances mean we cannot attend. I would have loved to come down to meet a lot of you in person....It would have put a face to a name finally.

Is there another event that has been orgainised later in the year as we would love to show our support?

Love to know how it goes on Sunday and wish everyone a happy and dry, sunny day.

CC xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.   For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:32 pm

If someone is close to me who is going down, I have three shepherd show leads if it would help....all with throat collars. 2 x 6ft and 1 at 9ft and two leather and one brass...not black but you are welcome to borrow.
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.   For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:28 pm

i dont have leather ones hun For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. 583730 ....

do you have to have leather ones to enter For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. 989279
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
jacobrad
jacobrad

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.   For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:47 pm

no you can use any lead , or just get them to heel at your side For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. 41621 For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. 41621 For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. 41621
Back to top Go down
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female
Number of posts : 2629
Rep : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.   For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:03 pm

can I enter Gabriel????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.   For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Lovely Ladies going to the show on Sunday.
Page 1 of 1