Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Vote_lcapsaturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Voting_barsaturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Vote_rcap 
Sandra
saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Vote_lcapsaturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Voting_barsaturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr

Go down 
+3
BrenA
fredsmum
liverbird
7 posters
AuthorMessage
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female
Number of posts : 15537
Rep : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:23 pm

why oh why do people think it's funny when their stupid yappy little twatty dogs come running after 2 x 50 odd lb dogs saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 866713 Baileys patience with the little feckers ran out after the 5/6th time and he chased them and rolled one of them over saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 658515
his yappy dog screamed like a pig and ran away but my big German Shepherd had no right attacking his little dog saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 866713 attacking!!!!! he rolled it over is all

i just said to the bloke oh f**k me it's not f**king funny anymore saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 17266
is it saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 0247 in a very polite tone saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 434936
however he is going to report me to the police saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 41621 saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 41621
Back to top Go down
http://karenmillsgsd.synthasite.com
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:26 pm

saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 73314 saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 73314

theres nothing more annoying than other dog owners lol.... and it always happens to be jack russell owners...ive nothing against them, before all jrt owners get me :2431:

i had a run in with one the other day.....it winds me up saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222

do you think he really will report you hun saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 300576
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:22 pm

saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 300576 dunno Shelley don't really care he's got to find me first saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 658515 plus i know Bailey didn't bite it but i will just say it Bit Bailey on the leg saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222 if the police get involved.

these dogs where jrt's saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 73314
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:34 pm

saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 866713 What a t**t saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 866713

Why didnt he put his little monsters on a lead if he was that bothered saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 894833

Some people are just plain stupid saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 42991 what kind of person lets their dogs run at large breed dogs like GSDs no matter how friendly they think they are saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 170113
Id say the same as you if the police come sniffing round saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222 just say his dog bit yours Its usually the bloody case anyway Keira has been nipped by loads of little dogs saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222

Hopefully you wont hear anymore about it saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 583730 saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 805515
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Admin
Admin
Sandra

Female
Number of posts : 20040
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:39 pm

I'll be your witness Karen saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222

I saw it run at Bailey aggressively several times before it nipped his leg saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 502966
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogtalk4us.com
hilary bradshaw

hilary bradshaw

Female
Number of posts : 2629
Rep : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 pm

give him and he his yappy shitty little dogs a good kick in the goolagongs saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin
Judes

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm

yep they think its soooooo funny that their yappy little dog is chasing your big dog until their dog yaps and your big nasty dog is dangerous and needs to be kept on a lead despite their small yappy dog biting mt big dogs legs and pulling his fur out!! saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 73314
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:33 pm

exactly that saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222 they think it's hilarious one minute and the next thing is, our dogs are aggressive saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 894833
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:12 pm

i came across two the other day, one had a muzzle on... but the owner still let them run over yapping and growling, which then set fred off.... the man said, its all right hes got a muzzle on and the other one wont come too close because he was mauled by an 'alsation'!!

and the other one is likely to get mauled as well if he carries on letting them do that.... luckily i can control fred.... saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 981857

i think dog traiining,licenses, and recognition of good ownership should be compulsary saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:14 pm

saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222 your right Shelley especially for old codgers with jrt's
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female
Number of posts : 1861
Rep : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:21 pm

omg grrr i no how u feel the amount ov times dogs have ran at my boys is crazy luckily bings is ok with other dogs - i have 2 hold blaze back cuz he hates dogs cuz ov the amount ov dogs that have ran at blaze he hates all dogs now ppl seem 2 think its ok tho cuz their dog dont bite - WELL MINE F*CKING WILL IF U DONT GET UR RAT AWAY FROM US!!!!!!!! GGRRR
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:21 pm

saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222 absolutely

and if theyre not offlead theyre on them extender leads :2431: you can guarantee it lol..... theyre should be dog/park wardens in places where lots of dogs are walked....
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:29 pm

worst thing is it gives our dogs a bad name if they retaliate cuz the other dog is 'smaller' when rly our big dogs are just protecting themselves from the dangerous little sh!ts
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:34 pm

saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222 thats why we should have dog parks like america,but they should be patrolled.... if licences were bought in, maybe the money from that can pay for the parks and wardens ...... and all walks outside the parks should be on leash only....there would be fewer incidents this way
Back to top Go down
liverbird
Admin
Admin
liverbird

Female

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 pm

hilary bradshaw wrote:
give him and he his yappy shitty little dogs a good kick in the goolagongs saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222
i'd rather kick the bloke Hilary saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222 the dogs obviously don't know any better saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 583730
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:51 pm

yep wud love a dog park 2 take mine 2 where they cud play and not have 2 worry about dogs running at them and going for them
Back to top Go down
BrenA

BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7509
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:53 pm

saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222 Would be brilliant saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 910222
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:55 pm

i would stick to the on leash walks saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr 457589 .... i feel safer then...and i would go to dog parks when theres no one about :2431:
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze

bingnblaze

Female

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:56 pm

lmao i wud probs do the same lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr   saturdays walk and a yappy t**t  grrrrrrr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saturdays walk and a yappy t**t grrrrrrr
Page 1 of 1