Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

» Sam
Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:55 am by Sandra

» His Lordship
Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:54 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:13 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum

Sandra

liverbird

Judes

BrenA

GR8GSD

SUMMER

Paula

Lainee

slynico

Statistics
We have 487 registered users
The newest registered user is ladykati

Our users have posted a total of 144419 messages in 10072 subjects

Share | 

Hi all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorz

Female
Number of posts : 3165
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Hi all   Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:05 pm

So what has everyone been up to????
Back to top Go down
SuzieB

Female
Number of posts : 3576
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:24 pm

I haven't been on for an age as kyle has been home on leave n I've hospital apps coming thick n fast.   
Not only do I have apps for Sofia due to her hole in her heart n her swollen ureter etc but now issie has chronic immune thromcytopaenia purpura in layman's terms she has something wrong with her platelets. She is having to have regular blood tests n the possibility of a platelet transfusion.   
My mum has been over to see us and is becoming very confused with the little everyday tasks now. She does try very hard bless her.
Dom is working in Somerset all this week so won't see him at all and Kyle has left today to go back to cyprus.   

Its very busy here n I haven't forgotten you all believe me I don't even have time to pick up my hook at mo
Back to top Go down
BrenA

Female
Number of posts : 7503
Rep : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Awww Suzie so sorry to hear Issie isnt well   
I didnt realise Sofia had a hole in her heart   it must be such a worry for you

That both Sofia and Issies health improves    

You sound very busy with all those appointments   

Take care of yourself    
Back to top Go down
BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Well besides working   
Ive booked a holiday in October  we are off to Fort Myers again for a week on the beach   
It was a snap decision i just decided to email the place we stayed at last year to see if they had any rentals left and they had one apartment left    thats what i call fate so i booked it    
The dogs are booked in with Mo and Zep    so roll on October
Im still feeling totally stressed   so im hoping the holiday will calm me down a bit    
We put my mums bungalow on the market last Monday and had 3 viewings in the first 3 days then 2 offers straight away     We have accepted an offer from an older couple who are cash buyers who are desperate to move back into the area to be near relatives  Theyre in a rented property so only have to give a months notice and are aware we are going through probate atm and are prepared to wait     They sound like the perfect couple for the house so   everything goes smoothly
My son lost the first uni rental he had lined up in Bath (they found out the owner didnt have a hmo license) but he has just secured another one and paid the deposit so hopefully thats him sorted  
Mickey is still a pain barking at next doors dogs   and hassling the farmers dog when he walks past in the field      Keira is still gobby aswell    shes starting to look a bit older now shes 8 but is still running rings around Mickey   
Ive got some work booked on the house in September having patio doors put in and a window put in the kitchen so looking forward to that      I will eventually be able to get my kitchen done     ive worked it all out and have been on the virtual planner so know exactly what i want     
As ive said i hate the job but atleast its help me pay for the holiday and the work on the house   
Back to top Go down
SuzieB

Female
Number of posts : 3576
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Sounds like exciting times ahead hun plenty of fun things happening but stressful too I'm sure.
Got to laugh at Mickey he's a real comedian I know it keeps getting said but you really could write a best seller about his antics ya know   
The holiday sounds just what ya need with work too and yea snap decisions are sometimes the best make sure you take plenty of pics xx
Back to top Go down
Judes
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 11943
Rep : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:52 am

lets see whats been happening here......I'm just about sorted with the August big doctors rotation I always worry about it and stress out I dont know why because I know my job but still I stress

Mam is Ok she is an inspiration with her bravery always has a smile on her face and making the most of whatever quality of life she has but bless her the only thing she has complained about is she doesnt like her face anymore as she is bloated with the steroids

Our car has been poorly it was 11 years old didnt look it with having the private reg but after spending £1200 on it in 2 weeks and still not right with a holiday looming in 3 weeks time we traded it in with the help of our mate Gary who is an ex car salesman who got us a cracking deal on a brand new Dacia Duster Ambiance Its not what Ed would really have chosen for himself but we have had to be sensible because of finances etc until we get the house sold

my old laptop went kaput so I have a new one :) Our external hard drive went kaput too!!

we have had a new boiler put in the house, we have had the low risk asbestos roof tiles removed and replaced and the house is getting rewired and externally painted while we are away

Marley decided to go full speed into our bay window at a bloke who passed wearing a high viz jacket and pushing a bike damaging his right leg luckily there was nothing broken. He also has infected anal glands again but is on the mend

Sam turned 1 on 7th August he is the ray of sunshine that brightens our lives :)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Glad to hear your mum is coping ok     what a shame the steroids have made her face swell   
Marley sounds so much like Mickey im sure they are twins seperated at birth   he is exactly the same always charging about and running into things when he gets worked up (which is all the time)     i worry sometimes that he will run into the washing line when he hears next doors dogs     Hes always limping where hes charged into something and hurt his legs  
   Hopefully Marley will recover soon    
My laptop is on its last legs aswell    oh keeps telling me to get another one but with everything else to pay for atm im going to wait until it totally gives up   
Only two weeks to wait until the windows get done    i cant wait    atleast once they are done we can start to get some of the decorating done      Sounds like youve had your fair share of work done on the house Jude      Wont you be tempted to stay now you are spending out on it   
Oh new car for your holiday     are you going back to Scotland     dont forget to post your pics      I love seeing your holiday pics   
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Hi

I want to give everyone a big hug

We've just come back off holiday....it was fabulous we went in the new caravan, we took all the dogs and they were brilliant ....even Fred managed

On our last day we had a shady/bailey puppy reunion ...I will upload the pics for you all... It was amazing

~The dog is a gentleman! I hope to go to his heaven, not man's~
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
BrenA

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Glad to hear you had a brill time and a catch up with Karen
Hows she doing these days

Cant wait to see the pics

Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:24 pm

She's alright lol, never changes ...I keep telling her to get on here but she forgets hahahaha!!! I'll remind her again later

~The dog is a gentleman! I hope to go to his heaven, not man's~
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   

Back to top Go down

Hi all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shelleys loose lipped Lounge :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: