Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDog ForumLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anybody here
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm by Lorz

» Hello
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm by Sandra

» Hello
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 am by Lorz

» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Vote_lcapglorious weather...what ya bin doin? Voting_barglorious weather...what ya bin doin? Vote_rcap 
Sandra
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Vote_lcapglorious weather...what ya bin doin? Voting_barglorious weather...what ya bin doin? Vote_rcap 
liverbird
Judes
BrenA
GR8GSD
SUMMER
Paula
Lainee
slynico
Statistics
We have 489 registered users
The newest registered user is Andrew

Our users have posted a total of 144433 messages in 10074 subjects

glorious weather...what ya bin doin?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuzieB

SuzieB

Female
Number of posts : 3576
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-27

glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Empty
PostSubject: glorious weather...what ya bin doin?   glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Its been a beautiful weekend weather wise hasnt it? Ive done diddly squit all weekend  glorious weather...what ya bin doin? 910222 Its been very indulgent of me I sat in the garden both afternoons with my crochet and a book and even indulged in one of these:
glorious weather...what ya bin doin? IMAG3398

Not often i have ice cream/lollies tbh
Issie was enjoying the weather too i dont know where she gets her energy from she'd been in the park for nearly 2hrs with kerstin running her ragged before this pic was taken and then came home had a refuel of juice and an icecream sundae and promptly spent the next hour on her trampoline and rocker and blowing bubbles.

glorious weather...what ya bin doin? IMAG3408

Today I'm having another restful day as I overdid it yesterday baking and cooking. I paid the price with swollen knees and ankles last night and aching from bump down. So today I'm again doing as little as poss. Craigs put me in the doghouse said i'm old enough to know better  glorious weather...what ya bin doin? 658515 

So what have you all been up to then?  glorious weather...what ya bin doin? 300576
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
fredsmum

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Rep : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: glorious weather...what ya bin doin?   glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:50 pm

The weathers been lurvely glorious weather...what ya bin doin? 910222

We've been out fundraising and generally enjoying the weather glorious weather...what ya bin doin? 805515

How's the bump glorious weather...what ya bin doin? 805515
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Lorz

Lorz

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Rep : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: glorious weather...what ya bin doin?   glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:11 am

Not been up to much had a first communion at the weekend and that was about it nothing exciting, going out this saturday night to a race night, Sunday chilling and out meeting my friend who moved to the borderd (i think) lol on the 31st with the dogs looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: glorious weather...what ya bin doin?   glorious weather...what ya bin doin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

glorious weather...what ya bin doin?
Page 1 of 1