HomeDog ForumLog inRegister
Similar topics
Latest topics
» HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm by BrenA

» Billy The 8 Day Old Kitten
Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm by ladykati

» Fitzlandia ( Fan Forum)
Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 pm by ladykati

» HELLO
Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm by Lorz

» Latest piccies of my lot!
Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am by Lorz

» Mickey & Keira Today
Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm by BrenA

» Hello
Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm by BrenA

» Bren
Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:44 pm by BrenA

» where is Bren then?
Fri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm by BrenA

» Jude
Wed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm by BrenA

» Hi
Wed May 11, 2016 5:51 pm by BrenA

» catch up!
Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm by SuzieB

» Bren
Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 am by Sandra

» Sam
Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:55 am by Sandra

» His Lordship
Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:54 am by Sandra

» Hello
Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:07 pm by BrenA

Congratulations

WELCOME TO DOGTALK COME IN AND JOIN THE FUN, WE DON'T BITE............
BUBBLES
Bubbles Has Been Moved
To THE New Games
Section, Under
Shelley's Loose Lips
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:13 pm
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
fredsmum
 
Sandra
 
liverbird
 
Judes
 
BrenA
 
GR8GSD
 
SUMMER
 
Paula
 
Lainee
 
slynico
 
Statistics
We have 487 registered users
The newest registered user is ladykati

Our users have posted a total of 144418 messages in 10071 subjects

Share | 
 

 I've decided ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BrenA

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 7503
Location : Stafford
Rep : 64
Points : 10989
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I've decided ....   Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:23 pm

We are prepared to move out before completing on our purchase if necessary  
  which i think is going to be the case   

We will either move in with my mother in law or do what we did last time and get a holiday let for a few weeks    but we will insist on completion before Christmas     so it would only be up to 3 weeks
we just want to move out before the bad weather hits because it will be a nightmare trying to move from here in icey weather   
Yes you should ring your solicitor and ask if theyve replied to the queries  Also ask him/her where your at with the purchase    You should get a better idea from the solicitor  
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Age : 42
Location : posh part of derby
Rep : 48
Points : 33451
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I've decided ....   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:19 am

Ooh we daren't let anywhere .... Twoild be a nightmare moving then moving again I really don't know how you do it Hun


Yes I'm ringing the solicitor today, I have a feeling the enquiries are the windows fensa, boiler certificate, electric certificate and the indemnity for the sheds.....he's had all the paperwork ages ago, I even asked him if there was anything more that needed to be done or sent off 1rolleyes1rolleyes

I better ring up the local school today as well to see if tia can get a place

_________________


~The dog is a gentleman! I hope to go to his heaven, not man's~
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
BrenA

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 7503
Location : Stafford
Rep : 64
Points : 10989
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I've decided ....   Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:02 am

I wouldnt recommend it    but we really dont want to lose our buyer   

They were given notice on their rental and have got to be out by next Tuesday  so they need in asap   
All their stuff is being stored at family and friends homes  
We dont want to risk them changing their mind like the last people we sold to      They pulled out of the sale 2 weeks before completing for a silly reason  
Back to top Go down
fredsmum
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 31916
Age : 42
Location : posh part of derby
Rep : 48
Points : 33451
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I've decided ....   Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:47 am

I don't blame you then Hun not worth the risk for you, and your wold hat at this you now what you're doing

I've just had a call from the estate agents, our buyers wNt to be moving on the 29th of this month it's suits us but just got to hear from our seller! I've rang his estate agents and told them! I'm just waiting to hear from them now *fingers crossed* I shall be pissed if he's not ready! it was originally his idea to be moved before the 1st December I shall keep you informed

_________________


~The dog is a gentleman! I hope to go to his heaven, not man's~
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelleyisgod.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I've decided ....   

Back to top Go down
 
I've decided ....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Decided to try something new....
» Did I bomb on my nasturtiums?
» Someone decided he doesn't like to be brushed anymore...
» Got inspired, decided to buy raw material for a prod

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shelleys loose lipped Lounge :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: